Friday, September 5, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen - John McCa...zzzzzzzzz

Wow, was that boring. Just bring Sarah Palin back out for an encore please. Getting me to watch the RNC live, not edited down on the news, is something I never thought would happen. This week though I was there, tuned in. People REALLY wanna talk about John McCain's life, I mean like, a lot.

If you guys like him so much, if he's SUCH the right "American" for you, then why didn't you support him more when he ran in 2000? Oh wait, I remember, you guys liked George W and used all the Bush money and power to run smear campaigns about this "great American" who I guess wasn't quite "American" and "great" enough yet. Amazing what 8 years will do.

How many times do we need to hear about McCain's life? I know the guy is more American than me and probably you, I have no problem saying that...about you. Is it more of "Well you haven't heard Fred Thompson's version yet..." sorta thing? Seriously, if anyone still doesn't know about this man's life please stand up and give a goofy smile...







Not so fast Lindsay Graham you goddamn suck-up.




I watched McCain's speech for as long as I could but at one point I had to change the channel. I decided to watch an old episode of 'Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.'



Pretty good episode, Iceman, Firestar and Spidey were trying to stop The Sandman from robbing an armored car. Sandman found out Spidey's secret identity, which you can imagine caused some drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!