Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ah, to be Young Again

This is not a clever Photoshop, it's real.

Some may see this as negative way for kids to play. Look at it as an easy transition to get them out of the house. Example:

"Stop playing those damn violent video games and go outside, in your completely realistic looking SWAT gear, and pretend to kill each other. It's such a beautiful day and you're wasting it!"

I quote the incomparable Michael Jackson when I say, "I believe that children are the future, teach well and let them lead the way..."

*Update: It's Whitney Houston and not Michael Jackson (both are still incomparable though). Thanks to Doolan for the correction and letting us know that he's the man when it comes to Whitney Houston tunes.

3 comments:

Dool said...

Isn't that a Whitney Houston quote? I prefer "Crack is Wack" or "Hell to the No".

Anonymous said...

Truth is, it is neither Whitney nor Jax. The quote is from Charles Jaynes.

Anonymous said...

My sisters and I played a game we so cleverly called Pinecone Wars. This would have been better.