Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It HAS To Be Fun



Oliver Stone's biopic 'W' is high on my list of can't wait to see films, and I could care less if it's accurate or just completely one-sided. Going on this picture of Josh Brolin as George Dubya, I'm already prepared to be entertained every time he comes on camera.

It could very well be the best looking SNL skit on the big screen. No offense to Josh, but I can't imagine any possible way to play President Bush without looking, and sounding, ridiculous. Not even Shia LaBeouf from the future could do it. NOT EVEN SHIA! I'm already calling it the greatest comedy of the year.

And here's some more awesomeness, this is who's playing Condy Rice (seriously)...




It's almost like they were separated at birth.

Seriously how high was Stone when he cast this film? The answer - just high enough.

This will most definitely NOT be the last time I post about this film.

5 comments:

soapy t said...

DUDE. I cannot wait for this movie. It is going to be AWESOME. I have been waiting for this one. I love Brolin. If we (Brolin and Shapiro) were married and he beat me, I can honestly say, it was merely b/c i deserved it.

Peter Yezukevich said...

Is Bill Irwin playing Rummy?

Anonymous said...

The weirdest part is Bobcat Goldthwaite as "The Ghost of Nixon."

Peter Yezukevich said...

is the guy from Hot Shots! playing Saddam?

Heath said...

Thandie Newton's finest role was as "Dame Vako" in "Chronicles of Riddick" --