Friday, May 23, 2008

"W" Update #1

Richard Dreyfuss has just been informally announced as taking the role of Dick Cheney in Oliver Stone's biopic "W."



I think this is actually a pretty good choice, but I still think that at some moment (maybe the pretzel choking incident or perhaps one of the 3527 times Dubya mispronounced a word) Jimmy Fallon will walk on, try to deliver his line, then snicker and mess with his hair.

"Hey does that mean that you're saying this film is gonna seem like one long SNL sketch?"

-Yes I am.

"So you're not gonna go see it?"

-I'm so gonna see it that I feel like I've already seen it. Who is this?

"It's Ioan Gruffudd."

-Oh, you're the guy playing Tony Blair.

"That's right."

-And you also played Reed "Mr. Fantastic" Richards in those awful "Fantastic Four" films.

"Yes, that's correct."

-Perfect.

And if you want to know some personal secret info on the actress that plays Laura Bush, then click here

1 comment:

Dool said...

Thanks for plugging my blog. Somehow that sentence sounds very dirty in a weird way.